Seniors Card Holders $50 Visa Prepaid Card Offer 2023
Eligibility and Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for this offer and to receive a $50 Visa Prepaid Card each, you must be:
a) a Seniors Card holder; and
b) new Audika client (see clause 3).
- To be eligible for the $50 Visa Prepaid Card offer, you must book and attend a hearing test or hearing screen at an Audika clinic between 1 April 2022 and 31 December 2023 (“Offer Period”). Hearing screens conducted outside an Audika clinic (for example, at a community event) are not eligible for this offer.
- A new client is a person who has never previously received services from a clinic trading under the Audika brand or by an Audika/Audika Australia clinician (including services provided by Sonic Innovations Pty Ltd trading as Audika Australia). “Services” means professional services of any kind and includes previous hearing tests/checks/screens and any other completed appointment type including screens undertaken at community events
- To book this offer, call 1800 609 962 or visit audika.com.au/seniors-card. You will need to provide your Seniors Card details at the time of your hearing test appointment. Limit 1 per person.
- 50 Visa Prepaid Card will be mailed out after the appointment to the address provided on your client record, and it may take up to 60 days from the date of the appointment to be sent out.
- Redemption of the $50 Visa Prepaid Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, available at https://ichoosecard.com.au/terms-conditions
- If you cancel or reschedule the appointment to a date outside the Offer Period, you will not be eligible to receive the $50 Visa Prepaid cards.
- In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006).