The latest technology in custom hearing aids available at Kilcoy
Now offering Oticon Own™, the world's first invisible-style hearing aid with Deep Neural Network BrainHearing™ technology.
- A customised fit
- An invisible look
- Exceptional sound experience
- Built on BrainHearingTM
- Connect seemlessly
You could be eligible to try out state-of-the-art hearing aids for 2-weeks, for free^.
We offer hearing tests and hearing aids at our hearing clinic in Kilcoy
Welcome to the Audika Kilcoy hearing clinic, where our team of audiologists or audiometrists are dedicated to providing you with exceptional care including hearing tests and finding the ideal hearing aid for you. We believe in personalised hearing care, because we know that every individual is unique. So when it comes to your hearing aids, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution and it is our goal to make sure you always have the very best in hearing care.
Our Audiologist or Audiometrist at the Kilcoy clinic can help if you;
- think you may have a hearing loss
- have a loved one that may have a hearing loss
- are interested in new hearing aids
- want to find out about how to look after your hearing and manage your hearing concerns
- want to use your private health fund1 to assist with the cost of purchasing hearing aids
- need help understanding the Australian Government Hearing Services Program2
- get a quote on hearing aids to see if you can save money
Hearing Aids from Kilcoy will be tailored to you
Hearing aids should be as individual as you are. The advent of digital technology has enabled even the smallest model of hearing aids to be quite powerful and most models include advanced features such as multiple programs, directional microphones, feedback cancellation and noise reduction. Whether you’re an experienced or new hearing aid user, our range offers a variety of solutions that can be matched to your hearing, lifestyle and budget needs.
Modern hearing aids are available in discreet styles, and they are powered by advanced technology that allows you to:
- Hear more clearly in everyday life – even in noisy surroundings
- Participate more in conversations with your loved ones
- Minimise the stress and discomfort caused by impaired hearing
Ask about a FREE 2-week hearing aid trial^ at Kilcoy
Getting a hearing health check is a step towards a healthier, happier life. Should you get a hearing loss diagnosis, you’ll be able to discuss the option of a 2-week FREE hearing aid trial^. You’ll then have the time to experience the difference it can make. Love the sounds of your everyday life again.
Book your FREE* Hearing Check in Kilcoy
- you suspect that you have had a change in your hearing
- it has become difficult to participate in a conversation, where several people are involved
- you are turning up the volume more often on your television to hear what is being said
- you have turned 60 and have not had your hearing checked in the past 12-18 months
The above examples may be signs that your hearing has changed and you may have a hearing loss. If you suspect that you have a hearing loss, it is a good idea to get a FREE* Hearing Check. You can be assured that if a loss is detected, Audika’s audiologists or audiometrists will be able to provide specific and tailored advice, as we know hearing loss is often gradual and it can be difficult for yourself to notice that your hearing has changed. That's why it is advisable to have it tested regularly.
Visit the hearing clinic in Kilcoy, Now
The first step is to contact our hearing clinic in Kilcoy or book an appointment for your FREE* Hearing Check. Here are a few helpful things you should know;
- our hearing clinic in Kilcoy can offer either an AMTAS - computer test using specific hearing software, a screening test with a clinician or a full test with a clinician. The type of FREE* check you are eligible for will be determined at the time of booking.
- subsidised hearing aids for eligible clients under the Government Hearing Services Program2 are available
- private health insurance - if you have private healthcare, your provider may have extras cover for audiology
- buy with confidence with a 60-day change of mind return period, and for all Oticon, Sonic and Bernafon hearing aids a 12-month hearing aid loss and damage cover and 4-year hearing aid warranty - all part of the Audika Advantage3
- fee-free, interest free flexible payment plan options available4
- start your journey to improve your hearing at our hearing clinic in Kilcoy by booking a FREE* Hearing Check
^ Eligibility for and exact hearing aid model selected for the trial is dependent on the hearing and lifestyle needs determined at the discretion of our qualified clinicians. Read full hearing aid trial terms and conditions.
1 Check with you health fund provider to find out what rebates may apply to you.
2 Conditions apply under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
3 Click here for Audika Advantage terms and conditions.
4 Click here for further information on payment plans.