Limited time Double Points Offer
New client offer
a) New clients earn 2,000 points for a completed hearing test OR hearing screen with Audika where they book and attend their appointment between 1 July – 31 August 2022. Refer to clauses 3 and 4 in the Qantas points full terms and conditions below for further information regarding who is considered to be a new client.
b) The 2,000 points offer substitutes and is not available in conjunction with any other Qantas points with test offer. That is, eligible clients are only entitled to 2,000 points for a completed hearing test or hearing screen in the period referred to in clause (a) above.
c) All other terms and conditions of the offer are as per the New Client Offer as set out in the Qantas points full terms and conditions below (clauses 1, 3-9).
Out of Pocket Spend Offer
d) Clients can earn 2 points per $1 on out of pocket spend on hearing devices purchased between 1 July – 31 August 2022 from Audika.
e) The 2 points offer substitutes and is not available in conjunction with any other Qantas Points out of pocket spend offer from Audika (clause 6). That is, eligible clients are only entitled to 2 Qantas Points for every $1 of out of pocket spend in the period referred to in clause (d) above.
f) All other terms and conditions of the offer are as per the Out of Pocket Spend Offer as set out in the Qantas points full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
1. In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006) (formerly Oticon Australia Pty Limited)
Earning Qantas Points with Audika
2. There are two ways to earn Qantas Points with Audika:
a) New clients earn 1,000 points for a completed hearing test OR hearing screen with Audika (“New Client Offer”). Refer to clauses 3 and 4 below for further information regarding who is considered to be a new client.
b) Earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar of out of pocket spend on any hearing device purchased in an Audika clinic (“Out of Pocket Spend Offer”)
Conditions applying to New Client Offer
3. Offer only available to new clients of the entities that have at any time operated Audika branded clinics, being Audika Australia Pty Ltd (formerly Oticon Australia Pty Limited) and Sonic Innovations Pty Ltd.
4. A new client is a person who has never previously received services from Audika Australia Pty Ltd (formerly Oticon Australia Pty Limited) or Sonic Innovations Pty Ltd (who previously operated Audika-branded clinics), including their predecessor brands. Predecessor brands include Western Hearing Services, Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions, AudioClinic and HearingLife. “Services” means professional services of any kind, and includes previous hearing tests/screens and any other completed appointment type, including screens undertaken at community events, which may have been organised under the name “Campaign for Better Hearing”.
5. Employees of Audika and any of its related companies, are not eligible for the New Client Offer.
6. Limit of 1 New Client Offer per person.
7. Qantas Points for the New Client Offer will be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 60 days of your appointment.
8. New Client Offer only available for tests and screens conducted in Audika clinic or by or under the supervision of an Audika staff member, and is not available for the on-line, self hearing test at the audika.com.au website.
9. To earn Qantas Points you must complete your hearing test/screen, and provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number at the time of your appointment. Points will not be credited if you cancel your appointment with us or are a no-show.
Conditions applying to Out of Pocket Spend Offer
10. Audika clients can earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar of out of pocket spend on any hearing device purchased in an Audika clinic. This includes existing clients and employees.
11. Out of pocket spend excludes any payments/subsidies made by third parties to Audika/Audika Australia. Examples of third party payments/subsidies include payments/subsidies made by or under: Hearing Services Program, Department of Veterans Affairs, National Disability Insurance Scheme, any other Government Department, Workers Compensation/WorkCover, private health insurance or any other insurance.
12. Offer is limited to hearing device purchases only. Excludes any spend on accessories (incl. battery charging units and remote controls), assisted listening devices, batteries and/or maintenance, consumables, spare parts, Premier Care and any other service charges.
13. Qantas Points will be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 60 days of us receiving full payment from you for your device(s). For clients under a deferred payment plan, this means points will not be credited until after all payments have been made under the payment plan. Points will not be credited for device(s) that are returned to us for a refund.
14. For clients under a deferred payment plan, crediting of points is subject to complying with the terms of the deferred payment plan, in particular, making all required payments by the due date.To earn Qantas Points you must provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number at the time of your transaction.
Conditions Applying to both New Client Offer and Out of Pocket Spend Offer
16. Audika clients who are not members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program can join by going to https://www.qantas.com/au/en/frequent-flyer/discover-and-join/join-now.html/code/audika and following the Join prompts. The Join fee will be waived when they sign up through the Audika link. Employees of Audika Australia Pty Ltd and any of its related companies, are not eligible for free membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program under this offer.
17. The offers may be suspended or terminated by Audika at any time. If the offer is suspended or terminated by Audika, this will not impact the rights of any client who, at the time of the suspension or termination, had met all eligibility criteria for earning Qantas Points at the time of suspension/termination, including those clients who have purchased products under a deferred payment plan but not made all payments under the plan, subject to the client complying with the terms of the deferred payment plan. Suspension/termination does not impact any rights that a client may have under applicable consumer protection laws.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Program
18. The Qantas Frequent Flyer program is owned, operated and administered by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 ("Qantas"). You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points can only be credited to a Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyer program membership eligibility and terms are determined by Qantas, not Audika.
19. Only individuals may be credited with Qantas Points (that is, companies, firms, associations and other organisations are not eligible to be credited with Qantas Points)