Earn 6,000 Qantas Points Promotion: 1 October 2023 - 31 January 2024
Offer ends 31 January 2024. 6,000 points offer available to clients who commence a trial or purchase a hearing aid(s) from the Premium or Optional range during the promotional period. Offer not available to clients who have previously trialed or been fitted with a hearing aid(s) at Audika in the 6 months preceding commencement of the trial/date of purchase (as applicable). Trials are subject to an assessment by the clinician regarding the suitability of the hearing aid(s) for a client’s needs and are otherwise subject to Audika’s standard trial terms and conditions. Trial may not be available during your initial appointment and a follow up appointment may be required. Limit of 1 (one) 6,000 Points Offer per client.
Terms and conditions
1. In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006) (formerly Oticon Australia Pty Limited)
Earning Qantas Points with Audika
2. There is one way to earn Qantas Points with Audika:
a) Earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar of out of pocket spend on any hearing device purchased in an Audika clinic (“Out of Pocket Spend Offer”)
Conditions applying to Out of Pocket Spend Offer
3. Audika clients can earn 1 Qantas Point for every dollar of out of pocket spend on any hearing device purchased in an Audika clinic. This includes existing clients and employees.
4. Out of pocket spend excludes any payments/subsidies made by third parties to Audika/Audika Australia. Examples of third party payments/subsidies include payments/subsidies made by or under: Hearing Services Program, Department of Veterans Affairs, National Disability Insurance Scheme, any other Government Department, Workers Compensation/WorkCover, private health insurance or any other insurance.
5. Offer is limited to hearing device purchases only. Excludes any spend on accessories (incl. battery charging units and remote controls), assisted listening devices, batteries and/or maintenance, consumables, spare parts, service packages such as Ultimate Care and any other service charges.
6. Qantas Points will be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 60 days of us receiving full payment from you for your device(s). For clients on a deferred payment plan, this means points may not be credited until after all payments have been made under the payment plan. In respect of clients on a deferred payment plan, Audika may, at its sole discretion, choose to credit Qantas Points prior to the receipt of all payments under the payment plan. Points will not be credited for device(s) that are returned to us for a refund.
7. For clients under a deferred payment plan, crediting of points is subject to complying with the terms of the deferred payment plan, in particular, making all required payments by the due date.
8. To earn Qantas Points you must provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number at the time of your transaction.
10. Audika clients who are not members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program can join by going to https://www.qantas.com/au/en/frequent-flyer/discover-and-join/join-now.html/code/audika and following the Join prompts. The Join fee will be waived when they sign up through the Audika link. Employees of Audika Australia Pty Ltd and any of its related companies, are not eligible for free membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program under this offer.
11. The offers may be suspended or terminated by Audika at any time. If the offer is suspended or terminated by Audika, this will not impact the rights of any client who, at the time of the suspension or termination, had met all eligibility criteria for earning Qantas Points at the time of suspension/termination, including those clients who have purchased products under a deferred payment plan but not made all payments under the plan, subject to the client complying with the terms of the deferred payment plan. Suspension/termination does not impact any rights that a client may have under applicable consumer protection laws.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Program
12. The Qantas Frequent Flyer program is owned, operated and administered by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 ("Qantas"). You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points can only be credited to a Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer terms and conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyer program membership eligibility and terms are determined by Qantas, not Audika.
13. Only individuals may be credited with Qantas Points (that is, companies, firms, associations and other organisations are not eligible to be credited with Qantas Points)