How may we help you?Enter you name to start chat.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. A reference in these terms and conditions to an Audika clinic is any Audika clinic operating in Australia.
4. Promotion commences 01/02/2021 and final entries close on 31/03/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to be eligible to enter this promotion and Frequent Flyer membership details must be provided at the time of your appointment/transaction. There are two ways to enter:
a. New Clients who attend, during the Promotional Period, a hearing test or hearing screen appointment at an Audika clinic or by or under the supervision of an Audika Australia staff member will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw . A new client is a person who has never previously received services from Audika Australia Pty Ltd (formerly Oticon Australia Pty Limited) or Sonic Innovations Pty Ltd (who previously operated Audika-branded clinics), including their predecessor brands. Predecessor brands include Western Hearing Services, Adelaide Digital Hearing Solutions, AudioClinic and HearingLife. “Services” means professional services of any kind, and includes previous hearing tests/screens and any other completed appointment type, including screens undertaken at community events, which may have been organised under the name “Campaign for Better Hearing”.
b. Clients who purchase a hearing device during the Promotional Period from an Audika Clinic will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw . Only hearing device purchases entitle clients to an entry, purchases of accessories (including battery charging units and remote controls), assisted listening devices, batteries and/or maintenance, consumables, spare parts, Premier Care and any other service charges will not receive an entry into the draw. Purchase date will be deemed to be the date of fitting and clients are entitled to one (1) entry per transaction.
6. Multiple entries are possible, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria in clause 5. For clarity, if a client who meets the eligibility criteria in clause 5(a) proceeds to purchase a hearing device during the Promotional Period, they will be granted two (2) entries.
7. Appointment times are subject to availability. Audika Clinics may not be open on all days. Any appointments that cannot be attended during the promotional period (for whatever reason, including unavailability of appointment slots or having to cancel and/or reschedule) are ineligible.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Handling Matters, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer, NSW, 2099, Australia on 07/04/2021 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw, with written notification following. Their name will be published on www.audika.com.au on 12/04/2021.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received nationally during the Promotional Period, will win the major prize of 50,000 Qantas Points. The next five (5) valid entries drawn will each receive a runners up prize of 10,000 Qantas Points.
13. The maximum notional value of the major prize is AU$1550, and each runner up prize AU$310 with a total prize pool of AU$3100 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The estimate of maximum notional value of each Prize is provided for information purposes only and will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a Prize Winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
14. The Prize will be automatically credited to the Prize Winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 3 weeks of relevant winner’s acceptance and confirmation of their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number (and within one month of the Prize Draw, subject to the winners acceptance), provided that they are still a current and active Qantas Frequent Flyer member as per the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership Terms and Conditions.
16. The redemption of each Prize is subject to the availability of rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
17. In the event that a Prize is redeemed for reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Classic Flight Reward seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any reward seats available. The winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 21/07/2021 at the same time and place as the draw stipulated in Clause 10, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw, with written notification following. Their name will be published on www.audika.com.au on 26/07/2021.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing a booking website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, related companies and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including (but not limited to): (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the entrants appointment is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter is Audika Australia Pty. Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006), Suite 4, Level 4, Building B 11 Talavera Road Macquarie Park.
* FREE hearing check/trial are only available to adults aged 26 years or older.
^ Trial eligibility and exact hearing aid model are determined at the discretion of the hearing specialists in their clinical judgement. Click here for full terms and conditions.
Our hearing clinic locator will quickly show you a choice of clinics in your area
Audika Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 061 969 006