* If not covered by a current Batteries and Maintenance agreement or private care plan (such as Premier Care)
Please note a worn-out battery should be removed immediately and disposed of accordingly. Remember that batteries and hearing aids should be kept out of reach of children and pets. If you suspect a child has swallowed or inserted a hearing aid battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Always read the instructions for you. Follow the instructions for use.