What we are doing?
We understand the growing concern regarding the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities and our hearts go out to all who have been affected. The health, safety and well-being of our employees and clients is our top priority and we are following the lead of Australian public health authorities. Our clinics remain open to serve their communities. In addition to stringent existing infection control procedures, we have aggressively elevated our measures to create an environment where both staff and clients are safe. At this important time we have implemented the following preventative measures:
- We ensure that our clinics, equipment and tools (before/after each visit) are cleaned accordingly to strict instructions.
Implemented elevated infection control procedures, including more frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Reinforced a high degree of good hygiene amongst clinic team members.
- Withdrawn from all public events, including trade shows, conferences, seminars and community outreach events.
- Added in-clinic signs educating the public about COVID-19 risk factors and asking those potentially exposed to return home.
- Implemented mandatory phone screening questionnaires and in-clinic intake questionnaires. Anyone who meets the risk profile outlined by the Government is rescheduled to a future date.
- Actively supporting employees and encouraging a high degree of compliance with Public Health mandates on travel and self-isolation.
- Rescheduling any non-essential appointments to a future date. For clients with hearing aids, we will offer warranty and trial period extensions to those who are affected.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We also encourage our clients to stay up to date through the Australian Government’s Department of Health website.
We are constantly sharing information with our teams on the best ways to keep themselves, their families and our clients safe and healthy. We are privileged to serve you and your community and look forward to seeing you soon.