WHO IS AUDIKA
Audika is part of Demant, a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. Worldwide the group employs more than 17,500 staff in more than 30 countries and distributes hearing healthcare and intelligent audio solutions to people in more than 130 countries.
In Australia, Audika has over 400 clinics who provide hearing services to our valued clients. We strive to put hearing care on the health care agenda and to improve the quality of life of people living with hearing loss.
Being a part of the professional clinicians’ team at Audika, you will work independently providing services to HSP, DVA, private and insurance clients. This includes performing hearing assessments, prescription, fitting and consulting. You will have access to the latest hearing aid technology via various manufacturers to give you tremendous job satisfaction and greater client outcomes.
- Conducting Adult hearing services for HSP, DVA, private and insurance clients
- Performing hearing assessments
- Prescription of the relevant hearing aid and fitting
- Participate in local area marketing events to promote hearing services.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You are a qualified audiologist/audiometrist and hold a valid membership with audiological peak body
- You are dedicated to further growing and sharing your knowledge on hearing health
- You are commercially aware with proven ability to meet KPIs
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and empathy to clients
- You “live and breathe” helping people
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-growing global business that offers best in class hearing care and expands career offering extensively
- Flexible working arrangements
- A competitive remuneration package
- Supportive hearing care team
- Professional development
- ‘MyRewards’ program – a program that offers discounts to more than 400 retailers and services across Australia
- Online Wellbeing centre – a platform offering activities, workouts, meditations, nutritional and financial advice – everything you need to live a healthier and happier life
- Employee assistance program
- Novated leasing
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
A career with Audika, the modern hearing care experts - is truly rewarding.
For further information or to apply for the above position please email your resume to: