Are you interested in a career with Audika – Modern hearing care experts. If you are not interested in the specific locations we are currently advertising we still want to hear from you.
Ideally we are looking for a self-motivated, highly organised person who can work independently to provide services to HSP, DVA, private and insurance clients. You will have access to the latest hearing aid technology via various manufacturers to give you tremendous job satisfaction and greater client outcomes.
• You Are An Experienced Audiologist/Audiometrist With Sound Hearing Device Product Knowledge
• You Are Dedicated To Further Growing & Sharing Your Knowledge On Hearing Health
• You Are Commercially Aware With Proven Ability to Meet KPI’s
• You “Live & Breathe” Customer Service
• You are a great communicator, self-motivated, positive thinker
Why Work For Us:
• We offer a competitive remuneration package
• Access to MyRewards Employee program with discounts for nearly 400 retailers
• Travel & accommodation expenses to attend Industry conferences.
• We believe success comes from valuing our people through development and recognition of achievements.
• We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done
• We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better
• We aim to grow our business by respecting and developing the talent we have, and by focusing on acquiring new talent to further enhance our business.
• We are also part of a larger global family that expands our career offering extensively.
Please Note: All applicants must be, or be eligible to be, a full member of either AA, HAASA or AcAud
A Career with Audika – Modern hearing care experts - is truly rewarding Apply Now!
For further information or to apply for the above position please email your cover letter and resume to;
Katrina King, Clinical Talent & Acquisition Specialist
Telephone: +61 2 9857 8201