Audika & Bowls Australia Partnership Bowls Donation Offer
Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions “Audika” means Audika Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 061 969 006) and “Bowls Australia” means Bowls Australia Limited (ABN 65 427 736 644).
- This offer is open from 21st September 2022 until 31st December 2023 ("Offer Term”). Audika may, in its sole discretion, extend the Offer Term.
- Audika will donate $250 to Bowls Australia for every ‘Audika Screening Day’ booked and hosted at a Bowls Club during the Offer Term (“Bowls Donation Offer”).
- There is a limit of one donation per Bowls Club per year (12 months). The donation will not be made if event is cancelled/does not go ahead.
- To apply to host an Audika Screening Day, Bowls Clubs must complete an event request form to host an ‘Audika Screening Day’ and submit it to the relevant Audika Regional Manager for approval. Each request will be assessed on its geographical opportunity and local clinic availability, and it is at Audika’s sole discretion whether to approve the event.
- To be eligible, the Bowls Club must provide Audika with a minimum event lead time of 4 weeks.
- Donations will be paid by Audika to Bowls Australia on a quarterly basis. Bowls Australia will be responsible for the distribution of these funds to the individual Bowls Clubs based on information provided by the Bowls Clubs to Audika (which will be shared with Bowls Australia for the purposes of distributing the donations).
^ Fee-free, interest-free payment plans, 60-day change of mind return period, and for all Oticon, Sonic and Bernafon hearing aids a 12-month hearing aid loss and damage cover and 4-year hearing aid warranty all form part of the Audika Advantage. Read Audika Advantage full terms and conditions.
1 Conditions apply under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.